Our mission is to help people manage the everyday life with relaxing and going on a vacation they deserve. We strive to help customers with their vacation ownership and ALL travel needs including: Specializing in Resort Lodging, Concierge Service, Car Rental, Air Flights, Entertainment Bookings, Vacation Ownership Management, Event Planning
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of CE Travelers Advantage Club. As a member of our team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote CE Travelers Advantage Club benefits. This position will allow you to experience working in an office and to explore the opportunity to become a CE Travelers Advantage Club Agent yourself.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process. This position is with CE Travelers Advantage Club. As an team member, you will go through basic training of our program.
Enthusiastic about the role vacations play in helping people manage stress, the importance of time spent with family, and realize their dreams.
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to make presentations to potential customers
* Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
* Knowledge of financial services products
* Position may require travel, nothing out of state - Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing - Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills. - Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential. - Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.